Request for a schedule for ASEP (Admission Screening & Educational Placement) and provide the following information:
a. NAME OF CHILD
b. BIRTH DATE
c. REFERRING MD/ CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
d. CONDITION / DIAGNOSIS (if any)
e. CONTACT NOS.
Wait for a return call from ALRES to confirm the available slot for assessment.
- Birth Certificate (NSO-Certified True Copy)
- Latest Assessment Report from the Developmental Pediatrician or Psychoeducational Assessment from the Clinical Psychologist
- Latest reports from therapists (PT/OT/ST), teachers (SPED/ABA) and guidance counselor
- Medical Clearance (for applicants with history of seizures and cardiopulmonary conditions)
- If transferee: Learner Registration Number (LRN) & latest report card from previous school
- Payment of Assessment Fee & Reservation Fee (once officially accepted)